- Author Registration Deadline: August 2, 2021
- Early Bird Registration Deadline for Participants: August 2, 2021
- All accepted papers (including ICUFN2021 papers, workshop papers, and special session papers) must be presented and registered in Regular Registration. If multiple papers are accepted, each paper must be registered at Regular Registration fee.
- Authors should register by August 2, 2021. Manuscripts received after this date may not be published in the proceedings of this conference.
- In the case of multi-authored papers, at least one author must register at the Regular Registration fee for the paper to be considered for presentation at the conference.
Other authors can register in Participant Registration.
- All authors must upload a PDF file of their manuscripts to EDAS.
- Cancellation must be made by July 29, 2021 for 70% refund. It is not refundable after July 29, 2021.
- We also accept Bank Wire Transfers.
- If your organization needs to send the registration fee separately, you MUST include a copy of your purchase order to show the payment is coming.
- The maximum length for the camera ready paper is 6 pages. Additional pages cost $50.00 per page with a maximum of 2 pages.
- full name
- registration number
- date of payment
- method of payment (credit card or bank transfer), and
- amount of payment
|On/Before August 2, 2021||After August 2, 2021|
|Regular Registration 1)||USD 500 (KRW 550,000)||USD 600 (KRW 660,000)|
|Participant or Student 2)||USD 400 (KRW 440,000)||USD 500 (KRW 550,000)|
|International Virtual Author 3)||USD 300||USD 400|
|Over-length Paper Charge||USD 50 (KRW 55,000)/page|
1) All accepted papers must be presented and registered in Regular Registration. The Regular Registration includes access to all ICUFN 2021 technical sessions, plenary, keynote speeches, and tutorials, electronic download of the proceedings.
2) Participant Registration includes access to all ICUFN 2021 technical sessions, plenary, keynote speeches, and tutorials, and electronic download of the proceedings.
3) International Virtual Author Registration includes access to all ICUFN 2021 technical sessions, plenary, keynote speeches, and tutorials, and electronic download of the proceedings. Authors from institutions outside Korea may present their papers using online video due to the COVID-19. Please note that in this case, the registration fee is discounted to USD 300 from USD 500 in case of Early Bird Registration.
Method of Payment
– Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
– Payment by credit card is available only through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
* Bank Transfer
– All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
– A scanned copy of the bank remittance receipt should be emailed to the congress secretariat
(firstname.lastname@example.org) and optionally cc to the registration chair (email@example.com)
The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences (KICS)
32-3, Nonhyeon-ro 38-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06296, Korea
If you need electronic copies (as a format of pdf) of an invoice and/or a receipt for your registration payment, you may ask them by sending a request email to the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and optionally cc to the registration chair (email@example.com) with the following information:
The invoice and/or receipt for your registration payment will be issued and emailed to you once all the information is confirmed.